Nestled in the woods next to a national park in Marietta, Georgia, Sibley Forest has been home to 301 families since 1980 and boasts the following features that make it a great place to live:
- Great location in one of Atlanta's top neighborhoods -- East Cobb County
- Extremely family friendly community with events scheduled throughout the year
- Active clubs including newcomers, women's, men's and business network
- Beautifully renovated clubhouse
- Highly rated schools with active PTAs
- Full-size pool
- Six tennis courts supporting ALTA teams
- Beautiful homes with increasing values; architectural covenants to keep them that way
Sibley Forest residents know how daunting a move to a new city, state or country can be. Many residents are transplanted from somewhere else themselves! We welcome you with an active newcomers group that schedules get acquainted events during the year and helps you settle in with southern hospitality.
Sibley Forest is known for its active tennis community. Six tennis courts enable the tennis player in you. There are ALTA teams for all ages and skill levels. Additionally, T2 tennis has become popular. Sibley Forest courts have been re-surfaced in the new US Open Blue. Our decks are new and expanded.
Our beautiful, 25-meter pool and designer-renovated clubhouse anchor our community and provide a great place to catch up with friends and family. Potluck suppers by the pool, cosy get-togethers by the fire and holiday parades and events keep our neighborhood humming all year long.
A system of protective covenants assures architectural compatibility, good taste and quality residential construction leading to increasing homes values over time.
Our Women's and Men's clubs create a strong sense of community and are the envy of neighboring subdivisions. We schedule events all year long, keeping neighbors connected in our village-type atmosphere.
Blending nature with architectural pride, you won't find a better neighborhood to call home!
Sibley Forest, 629 Gunby Road, Marietta, GA 30067